Normally I am all about my fashion finds but I am sharing some curly hair products also today.. so you are getting double the excitement this Tuesday morning.

My look today is a simple fall look but what I am really excited about is these moto boots from Kohl's. I love the fact that these are on trend and didn't break the bank. I am also jumping up and down because they are so comfortable . I know my daughter says I don't act 41 sometimes but my feet are definitely feeling 41. So comfort is a must!  These are so versatile which I love. I paired them with just a simple black midi and sleeveless sweater and my never let me down jean jacket!

Now moving on to my hair product finds. I had seen this Marc Anthony line and been curious about it for some time now. Then one of my curlfriends was telling me how good the reviews and I saw it on sale at Walgreen's for $5.99 so it was a definite go. Now the Giovanni leave in is one of the leave ins that I have in my rotation.. If you are a curly girl product junkie you will understand!  Last of all the 3 Sister Curling Gelo.. let me just go ahead and put it out there... I am in love with stuff .  It's like a gel but leaves your curls oh so soft.. this is a staple for me.   I hope all you fab fashionista's are having a terrific Tuesday!

Details on Look
Boots - Kohl's Simply Vera Boots
Midi Skirt - Jcpenny- $12 ( it's been awhile)
Sweater - Jcpenny by Mango- (old)
Jean Jacket - Goodwill $4

Hair Cocktail
Marc Anthony Stretch Cream- Walgreens
Giovanni Direct Leave in- Walgeens
3 Sisters Curling Gelo- Kroger