Is it just me or has this been the longest week ever. I think was that long holdiay weekend. I
can get used to being off.. doesn't take long...LOL. I have had this top for a while and have never worn it.. imagine that. I decided to match this with my goto black pont pants. Can you believe I actually don't have a dress on today? This top was one of my great deals from one of my faves Jcpenny. This top was marked$4.97 and I had a coupon! Can't beat that and there are so many possibilties for this. I actually bought this to wear with some white pants for the summer... but why wait? My sister and friend also got this top and how could you not at that price. I hope you fashionista's are have terrific Thursday.

Top -Jcpenny $4
Pants- Kohl's $8
Jacket Windsor $15
Necklace and Bracelet -  Steinmart (gift)