I know there are 2 things most women are very sensitive about are their weight and their age. I took after my Grandmother the age thing hasn't really started to bother me yet.. but weight is something that I have struggled about about my life.  I can remember in grade school we would have weigh in at school once a year . We would all stand in a line and I would pray the nurse wouldn't say my weight out loud.. I can remember the fear like it was yesterday.. So this is the first time I really have shared my weight with anyone besides Weight Watchers.   I weighed in at 170.8  and my Weight Watchers goal weight is 159 but I would actually like to get to around 155....so this Curlybyrdie has some work to do! I will weigh in every Sat and post my results here! I welcome any encourging words. 
My Friday look was a fun sporty look. I love these INC  pants from  Macys last year. I remember getting these for like $20. I  paired this with one of my favorite blazers from H and M  and my fun Friday look was born . 

Details 
Jacket-  H &M $8
Pants -MACYS $20
Top -Macys $10
Necklace- Jlo Kohls- gift
Booties-Kohls Simply Vera $25