I used to think that I had to get the traditional Valentine's day gift for this day to be a win. That if someone didn't love me enough to send my that bouquet of roses or those chocolate covered strawberries than the day would be total loss. This year was a totally different one for me. This year Valentines weekend is so crazy for me. My Love is out of town on business and will not be back till later and Saturday my son has his first Valentine's Dance ...tear. So last weekend my honey had I some alone quality time and he said he decided he would give me my gift early . Well me being the greedy girl that I am you know I was in total agreement with that. Before presenting me with this gift . He gave a little speech about why he selected this gift for me and gave me this wonderful necklace with my Blog name # CurlyByrdie Chirps. What made this gift so special was the thought he put into this gift. That he wanted to acknowledge something that I am so passionate about and the best part of this gift is that he said he was proud of me...( yes there were waterworks!) I am glad he thought out of the box.. but he is good at that. He encourages me .. wants me to be better not for him.. but for me.  That is what Love is for Curly Byrdie hashtag :)

Now back to buisness :) Can you tell by the kissy lips on my scarf that this look was Valentine inspired? LoL . I love this scarf and have featured it more than once. I decided to match it up with my super cute dress striped Elle Dress at Kohl's . I knew when I first saw this in their ad I just had to make it mine. So when I got my 30% coupon that dream became a reality. I added those cute Rock and Republic booties for some extra Valentine flava and there you go .. Love is in the air. What are your plans for V-day? What will you be wearing?

Details
Necklace - gift from my Sweetie- priceless
Dress- Elle from Kohl's  $30 with coupon
Booties - Rock and Republic Kohl's
Scarf- H&M $5
Bracelet- Macys gift
Gloves-Jcpenny $5