I am feeling awesome today. I think it's due to the fact that it's warming up here in Indiana! Come on sunshine we have missed you. It's amazing how warmer temps can just put you in a great mood.  I had to get in spring mode by bringing some brighter colors into the equation.  How cute is this bracelet I picked up from Kohl's for $3 bucks.. I feel like if you speak it and mean it than you will be it. Just like you have to be careful what you put in your body your mind is the same way. If you tell yourself you are fierce than that is what you become . I loved this dress from Kohl's . I love the stripes and coral is one of my favorite colors for the spring! I couldn't wait to wear this and with the warmer weather I certainly didn't waste anytime. I added my shoes from DSW that I absolutely love and the fact that they were on sale made me love them more :) . What are you fashionista's dying to wear ?  Are you looking forward to Spring/ Summer fashion as much as I am ?


Details
Dress Elle from Kohl's $30 there is additonal 30% off code if you have a Kohl's card MARCH30
Shoes-Pink and Pepper Shoes DSW $34 mine were $24 (I had a $10 off coupon)
Necklace- Charming Charlies $5 ( clearance rack)
Fierce Bracelet -Kohl's $3 ( clearance)
Bag - Jcpenney $28 (last year)