If you have been following me on my blog you know how much I love me some Kohl's. It would be safe to say that
that that the Lauren Conrad line would have to be my favorite hands down. That was obvious to me when I realized both my dresses from the past few days have been from her line. I love everything from dresses to the shoes. The only grip I have is sometimes the dresses are a little short for my 41 year old taste. But I recently ordered a skirt extender so I am hoping I won't have those issues much longer. What are your favorite brands at Kohl's and why ? I would love to hear from you. 
Enjoy your Friday Fashionista's!

Maxi Dress - Lauren Conrad via Kohl's $21 after coupon
Shoes- Simply Vera from Kohl's $12
Necklace -Candies from Kohl's $4

Red dress-Lauren Conrad $20(last year)
Shoes -DSW $16
Bracelet- Jcpenny.$1



[]




posted from Bloggeroid