Mother's day for Moms is like Christmas for kids its a day that we are acknowledged for all we do all year around . I have the greatest mom she is the most selfless person that I know. She raised 4 of us alone. We didnt have much but we always had love. She inpires me every day to be a better woman and a better Mother. 
My Mother's day weekend started with a 10k walk on Saturday . One of my good friends signed me up . It was my friend and both of our teenage daughters . What a great bonding experience it was on such a beautiful morning. As I was walking I got a surprise message from my 13 year old son . It made me smile and cry at the same time.  It's such a great to loved and appreciated. I was blessed with 2 awesome kids very loving and courteous. 
Now of course I couldn't leave my fashionable finds out because the weekend would not be complete.  My brother had a Mother's Day cookout for my Mom yesterday and with it being such a beautiful day I just had to wear a colorful dress. This dress is a Nicole Miller from Jcpenney. This dress is my absolute favorite. I love the flowy skirt and the side cut out givesit a little sexiness. This dress is ultra flattering on a pear shaped body like my own. I just so happened to have the perfect shoe a blue Lauren Conrad that I got from the Clothes Mentor here in Ft Wayne for only $10.
I hope that all you fashionista's are having a wonderful Mother's Day. 

Posted via Blogaway