It is no secret that I love me some Jcpenney. That is like one of my goto places for super cute dresses at an awesome prices.  Now lately the brand has been getting my attention has been the Nicole by Nicole Miller brand. The pieces are so vibrant and fashion forward.  These pieces made this 40 some fashionista feel fabulous.. That's a lot of F's there.  Here are some of the my very favorite pieces that in my rotation.
Look # 1 
 Nicole Miller Dress - I love love this dress I first saw it online and just knew I needed it my life. I love the cutouts on the side. It makes if fun and flirty and still gives you the coverage you need.
Look # 2
Nicole Miller Dress- I liked this dress on the rack and loved it when I tried it on. I wanted a fun and a little bit sexy look for date night with my honey. What I love about this fabric it covers all those bumps and dents you may have giving you that smooth illusion. That was reason enough for me to purchase this.
Look # 3
Nicole Miller Peplum Top- This top is oh so flattering. I love the tropical pattern but this fit is really what sold me. I paired with colored jeans but I will be wearing this with a pencil skirt for an office friendly look.
Ladies if you are in the market for some cute fashion forward finds.. there goes those F's again. lol. You should head to Jcpenney. They have an awesome sale going on this weekend. The doorbusters include 50-60% off dresses and there is also a 10 off 25 coupon. If it's been a long week and the last place you want to go is to the mall than shop with this code SHOPNFUN for $30 off 100.
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!

Posted via Blogaway