There is no secret that I have a real  passion for fashion but my pocket book requires me to be on a serious budget. That is why I have found a love for thrifting. I can remember my Mom going to the Goodwill because we didnt' have alot money wise although we were rich in so many other ways. My Mom was a single mom of 4 and I can honestly say I never felt deprived .. she made it work always. Now me in my 40's have started to find a love for thrifting. I have found one of favorite places to shop is the Clothes Mentor Fort Wayne. What I love about this place is I never know what I am going to run across. The red sleeveless sweater with the ruffle on it was brand new it even had the Steinmart tags still on it. The tag had  $30 on it and I was able to score it for $7. So many styling possibilities and I just love the uniqueness of it. I decided to pair it with my striped black and cream flared skirt and my Lauren Conrad oxford shoes went perfectly. They carry all these brand name items at such awesome prices. You should definitely give Clothes Mentor a try because it doesn't require a lot of money to be fabulous.

I received an email from another Frugal Fashionisa who happens to be my cousin on to brag about her recent finds.  Now she found her deals at Macy's and all I can say this love for deals definitely run in the family . She was able to get this blue top for $12 and the Supercute skort  for $25 all by Karen Scott. Now the real deal is those  cute deck shoes she got absolutely free with $40 rewards from DSW.. Now that is a true Frugal Fashionista! Way to go Cuz! If have some awesome deals that you want to brag about than inbox me your pic and all the details and I will feature you on my blog.. Email me at curlybyrdie@my.com .


My Look
Skirt -Windsor Store skirt  $27.99
Top - Clothe Mentor Fort Wayne $7
Shoes - Kohls Lauren Conrad ( old)
Bag - TJ Maxx $22