You know the day before vacation consists of a little running around. I opted for this palazzo pant jumpsuit.  This piece is comfy and convenient.  I love just throwing on a jumpsit because its a complete look without a bunch of fuss. What is even better is I found this little cutey at Macy's for $11. A complete outfit for $11 where do they do that at? Lol . The funny thing is I tried this on a couple of weeks ago and it was $30 ...so like my Mama said if it's meant to be it will be there. Those Mama's always know best.

I have also started something fun on Instagram called #curlybyrdiebargains . If you happen to find an awesome deal you want to brag about tag me and use #curlybyrdiebargains for a chance to be featured on blog. I can't wait to see what awesome deals you come across.

Details
Jumpsuit -Macy's $11
Necklace -Ash and Co's Closet $6
Shoes -Franco Sarto Macy's (old)
Bracelet-NY and Company $10