I decided to go with a simple look this Friday eve. I love the simplicity of this dress but the vibrant color is what sold me. I am sucker for hot pink and orange. They are my 2 favorite colors for the warmer months. I picked this cute dress up from Old Navy last year for like $8 I love that this has so many styling possibilities. I added some cute jewelry from one of my favorite places to buy accessories New York and Company. I am always finding great pieces on their clearance racks.

I know usually my posts are all about my frugal fashion finds but today I wanted to talk a little about my big curly hair which I get asked about daily. Who knew that the girl that hated her curls when she was young would turn into a CurlyByrdie... LOL.  Now I tried a new mix of products this week and I was really happy with the results. I feel like a mad scientist always experimenting trying new combo's and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't but the process is fun.

Aussie 3 min miracle- I used this as my conditioner after I got finished washing my hair. I combed it
though and let it sit on my hair about 5 mins.  One of my favorite deep conditioners

Cantu Shea Butter Leave In-  I used this as my leave in conditioner section my hair and distribute it evenly though my hair. This always leaves my hair so soft and I feel like it making it stronge and healthy.

Eco Styler Curl Cocktail- This is a brand new product for me. I saw this in Sally's and at $5.99 I knew I had to have it. I used this as a styler over the Cantu Leave in.

Curls - Goddess Curl Gel - with the weather being so warm I add a little bit of this gel over my other products to add more control because this humidity is not kind to this curly hair.

I personally apply all this products to soaking wet hair and than I sectioned and twisted my hair. I am usually on the wash and go tip but I wanted a looser curl pattern and I did get a wavier look.
I let my hair air dry 1/2 the day and overnight and woke up and sat under a hooded dryer for about 30 mins and untwisted my hair and out the door I had business.

If you are a Curly girl please stay tuned for an extension of this blog that focuses on Curly and Coily hair. This is a blog that I will be co-hosting with another girl with curls. It will feature product reviews , side by side comparisons of products on different hair types and a monthly curl product hauls and our monthly favorites! Coming soon to a blogger site near you :)

OOTD Details
Dress - Old Navy Dress sim not the exact dress I got mine last year.  Use code STUFFSAVE for 30% with Old Navy card. Another form of payment use FASHION for 20 % off
Shoes - Report Signature - DSW -  I got mine in store for $14 but really free I won a giftcard. So definitely check your local store for best deal
Jewelry- New York and Company
Flower - H&M - $.50..it was $1 than 50 % off...how sweet is that?

I hope you fashionista's and curlista's are having a fabulous day. Until next time :)


Posted via Blogaway