You guys know I am all about getting more for less so I decided to take this super cute jumpsuit that I picked up from +T.J.Maxx and style differently . I added my green peplum shirt I got from +JCPenney  a while back. I have this top in like 3 different colors and I have gotten so much wear out of them. So I converted this jumpsuit into some Palazzo pants and I just love the look. I have been inspired by so many other fashionista's out there and I get tips all the time. Sometimes it is more fun remixing your own closet than going out and buying new things.

What are you fashionsita's remixing in your closet? Please dish I would love to know.

Details
Jumpsuit - TJ Maxx $25
Peplum Top - +JCPenney  $10
Necklace - New York and Company $4
Bag - +Ora Delphine  - Adele satchel girt
Jacket - +Sears  - $2 clearance find last year