I have such a love affair with the color orange it is really one of my favorites especially in the fall. Just to give you some insight my car is Orange , I have a slight obsession with pumpkin and the fall is my favorite season with all the orange , brown and yellow how could it not be.  In Indiana we have had some beautiful weather these past few days and I have been outside enjoying days of gorgeous weather. As I get older I find myself really appreciating nature and all the things I take for granted. This weekend I was able to take some of this beauty in on a walk with my teenage son  who of course had no interest at first but began to enjoy it almost as much as me.  Of course after making him feel guilty by telling him.. " One day when Mom is gone you are going to wish for these moment's"  . Yeah sometime you got to turn on the Mom guilt.. I learned from the very best "My Mom" LOL

My look is very fall but appropriate for the warmer temps. The dress is a light sweater dress that I picked up from +JCPenney last year for like $10 . It by Liz Claiborne and I just love the feel of it and it's orange striped how perfect is that ? I added this chic necklace I picked up on clearance from +H&M for $3.50.. yes I said $3.50 and I pulled together my orangy fall look! How are you fashionista's dressing for this fall weather is orange in your rotation?


Details
Dress  Liz Claiborne via +JCPenney  - $10 (last year)
Boots- Carson's $50 - I got mine for $28 with coupon few weeks ago
Necklace +H&M - $3.50 orig $20 marked down to $7 additional 50% off clearance accessories in store
Bag- +Ora Delphine - Adele Satchel