Can you tell that someone is ready for the weekend ?There is something about this cold Indiana weather that just makes you want to go home and hibernate. Tis the season for warm drinks and cuddling on the couch . I will finally have a little down time with my son going out of town so I may get to actually sleep in.. we will see how that goes.

My look is casually put together look that includes one of my favorite pair of shoes! These Lauren Conrad shoes are everything not only do they look fabulous they are so comfortable. I added these to this midi dress I picked up a couple of years ago from +Jcpenney and added my little jean jacket from Goodwill and this semi casual look was born.

I wanted to fill you on just few great buys that are going on right now.  I just had to fill you on sale at one my absolute favorite places to shop +H&M . If you are looking for some on trend items for great prices than honey this is the place for you. They are having an awesome Sweater Sale.  . Check out my picks at awesome prices.. get them while you can ! 

My Look 
Dress - Bisou Bisou via Jcpenney's ( Old)
Shoes - Lauren Conrad via Kohl's $38.99 use code pies30 for additional 30 % off with Kohl's charge and FREEMVC for free shipping!
Jacket - Arizona via Goodwill $4
Bag - H&M $10