Even though it is the weekend I am still very much on the go. My son has a 3 day basketball tournament so is a must that I dress cute but comfy. I just love layering in the fall so many styling options and what girl doesn't love options. I scored my first Rachael Roy piece at a awesome price from a site called 15each.com. This site has name brand at discounted price of $15. This on trend sweater still had the tags on it. I ended up wearing this with these awesome jeggins from one of my goto stores +Jcpenney. I love the the zippers it gives it such an edgy look and I ended up picking these up for less than $20...oh yeah! When I was taking these pics today I was laughing and having a good time I think mainly because my photographer aka my teenage son was looking at me like I was crazy..that always makes for a good time when you are totally under your teenagers skin...lol. I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

My Look
Sweater -Rachel Roy via 15each.com $15
Jeggins -Ana via Jcpenney $18 with coupon
Boots -Jcpenney (last year )$25
Scarf -HM $5
Coat -INA via +Clothes Mentor $30