The holiday seasons is filled with so many events so that means various oufit choices are a must.  Now I can't afford to spend tons of money on different pieces for all functions after all I am a " Fashionista on a Budget" .  Now typically when I dress up for the holiday I am usually attracted to red , black or maybe gold but I decided to come out of my comfort zone and go for some lighter hues. The minute I saw this jewel ensemble from the Elle Runway collection at Kohls' I knew I had to have this cute little outfit. I am huge fan of the peplum top and pencil skirt look it is so flattering on all body types and with it being scuba material that made it even better. Now what says "Holiday "  like wearing a jewel pattern? I decided to accessorize with pearl accessories to give it a regal finish and my this chic look was born. Sometimes you have to come out of your comfort zone and you may discover something new about yourself I discovered that I can wear pastels in December!

What new things are my fashion loving friends trying for the holiday season?

My Look

Peplum Top and Skirt - Elle via Kohl's - I purchased Thanksgiving $15.99 each piece
Shoes - Elle - Kohl's sim  Apt 9
Pearl Necklace - H&M $5
Bracelets - H&M $1.50 , Bangles $5 NY and Company
Sweater - H&M $10