What is better than getting a super cute dress for only $10? Finding 2 totally different ways to style it.. that's what.  I love the bold look of this jeweled dress that I picked up from H&M about a month ago. I thought this would make such a festive holiday dress and wore it to my family Christmas dinner. I love the material kind of structures scuba material .   I decided to convert this to an office look by adding this Elle blouse I picked up last year for $8 from Kohl's . I love picking up staple pieces on the clearance rack that I can style various ways. It's amazing how much adding a blouse, jacket or even a piece of jewelry can transform an outfit into a entirely different look.  Not to mention a hair style.. It's funny when I am wearing my hair straight I look at pics and say .. Man I want my curls back .. and when it's curly oh I miss wearing  my hair straight.  That is the beauty of being a woman.. you can always make changes to transform your look.  I hope you Fashionista's are having a fabulous Thursday. 

My Look
Dress-+H&M $10
Blouse - Elle - via +Kohl's  $8
Shoes -Lauren Conrad via +Kohl's 
Bag - +H&M $20