There is something I have been on the search for the entire  fall and winter season and that is a blanket scarf and a wrap. I have seen so many fabulous ladies style this look making is super cute. So when I was in my one of my favorite stores +Kohl's and I walked past an 80% rack and found this chic blanket scarf I headed over the the scanner and it was $9.60 .. down from $50 and I had $15 #yes2you rewards it was definite yes for this frugal Fashionista.That is what I love about clearance shopping you just never know what treasures you will run up on.  I also was able to get a cheetah print wrap for the same price.. double score!  I styled this scarf for a day out with my favorite guy my 14 year old son.  I decided this wear this with my $20 DKNY jeans that I ran across at Carson's on one of their super Saturday deals not that long ago and my favorite OTK Simply Vera Wang boots that I am constantly wearing because they are so cute and oh so comfortable . What trends have you wanted to try this season that you haven't gotten to yet? 


My Look
Blanket Scarf - Kohl's - sim options 
Jeans - DKNY - Carson's $20
Belt - HM - $5 (old)
Boots - Simply Vera via +Kohl's 
Bag- H&M $20 (old)
Fingerless Gloves - Juicy Couture $5