If you have been following my blog recently you would swear this girl has a slight obsession with polka dots. I just recently featured a lovely polka dot skirt that I found at Jcpenney (here). 


The  Red and Black high low skirt was my first purchase from this website She Inside.  I wasn't sure what to expect with the pricing being so cheap so I kept my fingers crossed . I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this skirt however the sizing ran a little small . I love the big bold polka dots and the full skirt I felt so girly but still on trend with the high low skirt . I decided to pair this with my Worthington bow blouse that I picked up on the clearance rack at Jcpenney with my sexy Sam and Libby shoes from Tar-Jay aka Target and this chic polka dot girl was born!

Are  you Fashionista's loving polka dots like I do?








My Look
Skirt -She Inside $21
Top- Jcpenney $13
Shoes - Sam and Libby - Target - I got these for $13 in store
Bag-  Jcpenney (clearance)