We are now through our first week of  March and I am already getting spring fever. I know it's around the corner but until then I guess I will dress accordingly .  I found this jumpsuit at H&M that was priced so right at $19.95. Now at $19.95 I just had to give it a try .The tricky thing about jumpsuits with a pear shaped girl is sometimes it is difficult finding something that fits on the hips and also the top and I did run into this a little with this one . I made due and think that it is definitely worth me making a trip to a seamstress to make this little number a little more flattering  I added my Michael Kors trenchcoat that I  got from my local Clothes Mentor here in Fort Wayne. I was so excited to find this awesome jacket for only $40 how sweet is that? A Michael Kors trench coat for that a price like that?  I was over the moon and I went in there looking for a black jacket. I thought that a pop of animal print would set this look off nicely so I added my cheetah print booties and hat and this chic Sunday look was born!  How was your Sunday ? Are you fashionista's ready for Spring.

Also ladies don't forget that Clothes Mentor not only sells brand name items at discounted prices the also purchase those items that are in your closet that you are not wearing. Why not bring them in for cash or so new pieces to update your wardrobe? Sounds like a win win situation to me.








 

My Look
Jumpsuit - H&M  here $19.95
Trench Coat - Michael Kors via Clothes Mentor-Fort Wayne $40
Shoes - Style and Co (old)
Bracelet - H&M $1
Necklace - Jennifer Lopez via Kohl's here
Hat - Jcpenney