Happy Friday my friends we made it can you believe it? My Mom always says when you wish for the weekend your are wishing your life away well that's easy for her to say she is happily retired... LOL  Deep down I know she is right like always.. 

As you know I am normally a dress girl but these pants make me so happy ! The colors and had me at  Hello but the fit is what really sealed the deal. If you are a pear shaped girl than you understand my dilemma when shopping for pants . To get them to fit in the butt they are almost always to big in the waist but these pixie pants from +Old Navy are perfect and they were on clearance.. and you fashionista's know that "Clearance " is my favorite word.  I decided to add my Ruff Hewn jacket that scored from Carson's ( also on clearance )added my Bright Orange bag from +JCPenney  and my Bright , Bold and Sassy look was born!  Have you ladies tried these pixie pants from Old Navy? If not you really should so many patterns.. so much cuteness at an awesome price! 

My Look
Pants -  Pixie Pants - Old Navy $16.97 online use code ENJOY for 30 % off ($11.99 in store)
Top - Apt 9 - Kohl's
Jacket - Carson ( clearance ) $7.99
Shoes - Kohl's - Rock and Republic sim
Bag - Call it Spring - Jcpenney $49.99 use BONUS15 for 15-20% off