There is nothing like spending time with family during the holidays. It really makes you focus on what really is important.  It is easy to get busy with life and finding yourself not spending quality time with your loved ones.   It is those holidays that help you get reconnected with your loved ones and what better day than to celebrate Jesus dying on the cross to save our sins. 

Growing up I used to love Easter going to church in a new dress, hat and gloves and for a girly girl like me that was pure heaven . When young we didn't have a lot of money but I always remember getting an Easter dress weather my Mom made it our my Aunt and Uncle bought it for me. I think that is when my slight obsession with dresses started.. LOL.  I decided to be a little more casual no hat or gloves but just a fabulous skirt that I picked up from Jcpenney .  When I saw this skirt in the store I was instantly obsessed with it. It is by MNG and the material quality is awesome and it fit this pear shape body just fine.  I decided to wear this with a classic white top and gorgeous statement also from Jcpenney . I ended up adding my lace up Rock and Republic sandals to give it a slight edge.

I hope all you fabulous Fashionista's had a fantastic Easter! 

Skirt - MNG - Jcpenney 
Top - Worthington - Jcpenney
Bag - Liz Claiborne - Jcpenney
Necklace - Jcpenney
Shoes - Rock and Republic  Kohl's sim