Easter weekend was not only just for celebration it was the weekend to find some super cute dresses at awesome prices. What started as a shopping trip to find my mother an outfit for Easter Sunday ended up being a major score for me and my fellow shopaholic sister . I was lucky enough to score 3 dresses for $35 now how sweet is that deal? The first dress that I wanted to highlight was this classic shirt dress by Liz Claiborne at you guessed it Jcpenney.  I love the simplicity of this dress and the gold buttons gave it just a little bit of flash that I just love . With the chic feel  of this dress I felt these diva like J-Lo shoes from Kohl's would be a perfect combo and I added a little pop of orange with this gorgeous Call it Spring bag !  What awesome finds did you fashionista's stumble across.. inquiring minds(nosey) would love to know .


Stay tuned for other frugal finds throughout the week!

My Look

Dress - Liz Claiborne via Jcpenney $14.99 plus used coupon
Shoes - Jennifer Lopez via Kohl's ( Old)
Bag- Call it Spring Jcpenney
Bracelet - Kohl's (old)