Can you believe that it is already Monday ?  It just seems like the weekend flies by and you find yourself dreading the beginning of the week. My weekend was a busy one in a good way . I was still trying to come down from my high of being featured in my local newpaper The Journal Gazette.  The article was all about this blog and my Jcpenney Muse experience. ( in case you missed it post here). I was beyond excited about news . I was actually still on a high from my trip over a month ago to NYC and this was just the icing on the cake. There is no better feeling to be acknowledged for something that you are passionate about.

I also was a photographer to my daughter and nephews for their prom .  So I served as stylist to my nephews but my daughter pretty much styled herself because she is her Mother's daughter. That girl knows how to dress for her body type and do it on a budget.. What a proud Mama I am!  I actually had a pretty awesome time with my sisters and Mom shooting these pictures. I have to admit when editing these photos I got a little emotional just looking at these young adults and realizing they are practically grown . Where did the time go? I just want to pause make it last a little longer. My Mom always told me it will go so fast and I really didn't pay it to much attention but she was right.  How I wish I could have those days back when those 3 little  kids would sit on the coach and watch "The Prince of Egypt" . I am so proud of these kids can't wait to see what life has in store for them.





Now couldn't end this post with out adding a little fashion . I found this cute little dress at Steinmart. I have kind of rediscovered the cuteness that they have at there thanks to my sister. I had kind of forgotten about this place being that it's on the other side of town but let me tell you it is definitely worth a little drive. I scored this super cute dress there for under $20 on the clearance rack . I love the material and the pattern is beautiful .  I decided to add the yellow bag for a little bit of contrast and I love the combo. I hope all you fabulous fashionista's have a great start of the week and Friday will be here again before you know it!






My Look
Dress - Steinmart $18
Shoes - Call it Spring via Jcpenney
Bag - Anne Klein via Carson's sim