As many of you know I just love finding an awesome deal but when I find a versatile piece that I can style more than one way that is even better. I just love wearing jumpsuits but sometimes finding one to fit this pear size body and be a chore.. I was lucky enough to stumble across this Vince Camuto jumpsuit at such an unbelievable price of $29.99 (reg $128) at Carson's and than I had a 30% coupon  ...Oh yes it had to be mine!  I know with this being such a classic piece that can styled so many different ways that I surely got my moneys' worth .  I am sure this jumpsuit will make my regular rotation and will also be transitioned to my fall looks as well.. Now that is a win win for this frugal fashionista.   Do you ladies think about how many ways you can style an item before purchasing?

Jumpsuiit- sim here

                                         
                                         To Work
                                          

 
 

                                  

                                                              Girl's Night Out

   
                                      






     Saturday Shopping