I am always on the hunt for the perfect black dress and  I love a classic look but I also like a little added pizazz .. something that takes that LBD a little over the top with a little added glamour.  When I was contacted by GCGME to collaborate with their brand I was immediately interested when I viewed  the website and saw many maxi dresses online . There were so many to pick from but I wanted to select something that was like nothing I had and the Sabrina with that fabulous cape caught my immediate attention .   I  just love the way that it swings when I walk it makes me feel so sophisticated , chic and little bit like Elvis in a good way.. LOL  . Do you remember seeing him make his grand entrance on the stage with the jumpsuit and cape it was so dramatic and he just commanded the attention of everyone when he walked into the room? Well honey that is how I feel when I wear this dress.

This is the perfect look to wear to an event or even on date night with your sweetie. I was impressed with the quality of the material . This dress will definitely get me through the holiday party season . What do you think of the cape ? Is it a trend you would try ?


My Look
Dress - GCGME
Shoes - Target ( old)
Clutch - Jessica Simpson via Meijer
Necklace - Apt 9  Kohl's
















Thank so much as always for stopping by!

Mary aka Curlybyrdie