On my last Friday Favorites post  I was  all about that skirt life in last weeks post  (here) . This week I wanted to show there is more to life skirts and dresses even though you can't tell from my daily #OTTD's . I decided to focus on all those rich colors that I am currently loving this Autumn season.


The trend that I am so loving right now is the longer sweaters or the dusters! You easily throw one on over a simple dress , jumpsuit or jeans an giving a simple look  a little extra fabulousness!

Long Wine Sweater -   This definitely is a color that I seem to gravitate towards during the fall months.  I  wore this on top of a dress for work and wore it with jeans to my son's football games as seen below such a versatile piece and look I am even coordinating with my not so baby boy !  

Sweater - Kohl's  

                                                        

 
 
Perfect Wine Shooties- As you can see  I have a slight fascination with this wine color  Wine anything just makes me smile ... especially if it is a nice Merlot. LOL. These are so stunning in person and I am glad that I read the reviews and ordered 1/2 larger because they fit perfect. The great thing about these is that they come in so many colors!           
 
Apt 9 Shooties - Kohl's
 
 
 
 
High- Low Peplum -Worthington -Jcpenney (plus
 
Not your everyday Peplum - When I spotted this top it was love love at first sight. I just love the high -low hem  and the reptile pattern that is embossed on this olive green top. This color is so prefect for these pre autumn days.
 
 
Another Fabulous Peplum- I know that I just had to include this colorful top with a color scheme so perfect for fall and it has it even has faux leather pieces .
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jumpsuit- H and M
 
Chic Jumpsuit on the Cheap- I literally had to take a second look when I saw the price tag on this jumpsuit. It said $20 and this is worth so much more. I fell in love with this the moment I saw it in the store it has such nice quality fabric that drapes on your body . I can't wait to style this baby !
 
 



 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                  
 
 
Well these are my Friday Favorites this week. Which are you favorite ? Do you think you will be adding any of these to your cart soon? 
 
XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie