There are just some days where you just feel like not putting little effort into what your wearing you brain is just so overloaded with work, kids, kids activities that you just want to keep it simple but look like you are still put together at least slightly . 

One of the staples in my closet is the simple midi dress that has so many styling options. This striped midi I got from H&M last year I think for about $15 and it has been a simple piece that has saved me on more than one occasion.  I added this long vest that is so one trend right now to create a casual but sleek look .  I love these vest because they can cover some of those areas that I might be a little self conscience about but still give you that streamline effect now add some fabulous shoes such as this cut out shooties from one of my favorite places to buy shoes.. Kohl's  .  I am totally in love with these  ,plus they are comfortable. It's hard to get fierce but comfortable when you talking about shoes take it from me I know!    







             
So this is my simple look that can take you about anywhere .

My Look
Dress - sim options here and here
Long Vest - sim here and plus
Shootie - Chelsea and Zoe via Kohl's here
Bag - Anne Klein Carson's

          What are you go to simple pieces  that you can transform in the spur of the moment ?

                                       Thanks so much for stopping by

                                               Mary aka Curlybyrdie