What an exciting weekend this has been! I was finally able to connect with my lovely contest winner, Jane, for her style session.  She was the lucky winner of the $150 Jcpenney giftcard. As well as a style session with Ms Curlybyrdie!   

This was the perfect weekend to shop at Jcpenney. It was their biggest sale of he year, and it certainly lived up to that this weekend. Not only were there some pretty fantastic early bird savings, but there were $10 off 25 coupons  so this made this little shopping excursion extra nice. 






When I met with Jane she told me that she was looking for a sexy date night outfit  to wear out that evening.  Now Jane is a Grandmother, but I think Glam ma ma would be a more appropriate title.  .  She know what she likes but she also wanted to be taken out of her comfort zone. I am all about that life.   I decided to go with a leather like jacket. I feel like a little leather  is always sexy. I added a pop of color with the halter style Bisou Bisou top,  some skinny jeans and heels . I think she is looking like "Haute Mama " in the words of my fellow Muse Kimberly .

 
 
Not only did we get  her sexy date night look, but we were able to score many more wonderful pieces . There was a party going on in that dressing room! I loved the high waisted skirt by Worthington with the zipper detail which really takes this skirt up a notch! Not to mention it was on clearance for $13.99 and that was before the coupon!  I also fell in love with the Kimono style top by  I Buffalo jeans.  Jane was unsure of this piece but as soon as she tried it on she was in love with it also. Doesn't it look gorgeous on her?



 
                   You know you got some deals when you have to double bag! Cha Ching!



        Even my Mom wasn't going to miss out on these deals... go ahead Mom do your thing!


 
 
Now that's what I call a successful shopping trip!
 


 
 
It was such a fun day for me, and it was a pleasure for me to help another woman find her fabulous! I would like to thank Jane for letting me style her and I would like to send many thanks to  Jcpenney for making this possible !  
 
 
As Always I want to thank you for stopping by it's always a pleasure
 
XOXO Mary aka  Curlybyrdie