This blogging journey has really been incredible this past year but I also have to think about those early  posts and when I go back an look at them  I can definitely see the difference .   I can remember searching web to find similar bloggers who's style that I could totally relate to.. that shopped on budget just like me .. and than I found Berty at  Mad For Fashion For Less and we been #FashionistaSisters  ever since.  Not only is her style on point but her warm , encouraging personality is just as beautiful as her exterior.  So when Berty invited me to join Just Fab I immediately excepted and was introduced to the fabulous Darnette . I will be honest at first I was like should this 40 something Mama of 2 be wearing these boots?  I am so glad I didn't listen to that little voice called " self doubt " and decided to embrace my inner Beyoncé and it let me tell you I felt a Queen B in these beauties .  

If you are looking for fierce shoes at affordable pricing you should definitely check out Just Fab here and get your first shoes for $10 .. yep you heard me right !

My Look
Boots - Just Fab here
Top - NY and Company here
Necklace - NY and Company
Hat - Target sim here
Vest - TJ Maxx sim
Bag - Jcpenney sim here














As always I really want to thank you for stopping by and remember always reach out and encourage another women just like Berty did for me.. You never know what your positive words will mean to them!

                                                        XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie