We are now in month 3 of our " You Go Girl"  project that awards deserving woman in the Fort Wayne Indiana with a day of glamour and beauty so they can see the beauty that lies within them . When beginning this project I knew I wanted to make a difference in these women's lives but I wasn't prepared for gifts I would receive by meeting them hearing their story  .  I have bonded with these women and they have shared parts of thereir life with us and for that I will forever be grateful.

Our March Woman Sally Becker Segerson is a woman that dedicates her life to people that would otherwise be forgotten , the homeless people in our community with Street Reach for the Homeless   . Sally  made it her mission in life to cloth, feed and provide them with necessities to make their life a little easier.  When I first met Sally and her heard her story I could hear the love and passion that she has for this cause and for the people she helps . She provides them with so much more than food , clothes and shelter she gives them hope . She views the people she helps as family and treats them like they matter.  She is truly  a " You Go Girl " 

                                                    


                                                          Meet Sally Segerson 




Sally is a magical woman who gives her all to help people that are in need so it was such a pleasure for the " You Go Girl project " to pamper her and make her feel special for a day.  I had the pleasure of styling her which was a wonderful experience and  she just looked so lovely .  I love the way our talented  photographer Casey Brothers at Le Petite Studios (Co-Founder) captured her spirit and natural beauty .


                     







“There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.” 
― Mandy HaleThe Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass

 





Give More  - is the what I learned from Sally weather that be your time, your ear , or material items that I may have that could make a difference in someone's life  .  You don't know what someone's story is just know they are human beings in need.


                     I want to thank everyone that contributed to make this project possible (here)


   If  you know of a woman in the Fort Wayne, Indiana that has been through or currently going    through some sort of adversity or making differences in peoples life and you feel like she is a "You Go Girl "  than nominate her at www.yougogirlproject.com.

      I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by it is much appreciated!

                                            XOXO -Mary aka Curlybyrdie