As many of you know I am girl that is all about that coupon life.  Before I shop I always check to see if there are any coupons available and instead of going to each individual site to see what deals are are going on  I like to go to one central site where I can find savings at all my favorite stores.

I have been a long time user of Groupon for local deals like my fitness packages, massages or vacation deals but wasn't aware of the coupon option where I can get saving at all my favorite stores

Being a busy Mom I found it much easier and less time consuming if all of my coupons are centrally located like they are on Groupon Coupons


As a fashionista on a budget I am so glad that I can get the heads up on the lastest deals for some of my favorite stores like Asos, Jcpenney, Ann Taylor or Kohl's all in the same place.. I love the fact that even if I am looking for eye glasses I am able to find coupons like EyeBuy Direct or if I need to rental car I can find offering such as additional 15% off at National Car Rental.   

I like anything that makes my life a little easier while saving me money at the same time..  now that is a win win in my book. 

So why not try out Groupon Coupon and start racking up the savings ! 




Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to hear what you think of Groupon Coupon and let me know all about your savings ! 

                                        XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie