This frugal fashionista is always looking for ways to do more with less. Isn't that the way of the world right now? I have found as I get older or should I say more seasoned I gravitate towards the simple pieces that I can use as a foundation to many different looks . It just makes life easier and my bank account much happier.  

I found this olive green dress on the clearance rack at +Old Navy . I especially like that color this time of the year it's that perfect hue that can transition into fall so easily.  This simple dress has so many styling options and ladies you know how we love our options. 

                                                         End of Summer Vibe 

                                                        







Dress -Old Navy(sim), Shoes - Guess (sim), Bag - Kohl's 

This look is such a simple but put together look it is perfect for the cooler days that are leading up the cooler temps of Fall.  I love that I am wearing sandals but the colors certainly show that I have the cooler temps of autumn on my mind. 

Let's Get Boho








                                            Bag - Target (sim), Shoes (sim), Vest (sim)

I just like the relaxed vibes that Boho brings.  When you add denim and fringe it just makes everything better.  This is perfect weekend look without a lot of fuss and that's right up this fashionistas alley after a long week of running. 

                                                                Date Night 




                                                  Shoes ((sim), Bag (sim), Belt (sim)
                                  
                           Taking this look to the sexy side by adding some animal print because it just                                          brings out the fierce side of me.  Perfect look for a concert and dinner :)

                                                            Girl's Night Out 




                                                         Bag (sim), Pumps (here)

Ok a girl does what she has to do . I hiked up the hem temporarily for this Girls Night Out look this girl is ready to kick up her heels and maybe have a Lemon Drop Martini. 

                                                                 Falling Out 






                   
                                      Boots Apt 9 - (sim), Hat Kohl's (here)  Bag - (sim)

                Are you ready for the cooler temps ? What items are you transitioning to fall with? 

                                     I want to thank you for stopping by and until next time :)

                                                         XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie