What I love the most about finding amazing pieces is the taking those pieces and thinking of various ways to style them.  I originally styled this gorgeous olive green military jacket with a pair of jeans(here) but I decided to mix it up with this stunning maxi skirt from my favorite boutique Eccentric Kristoure. I felt like it was the perfect combination and added a fun element to this jacket.and it also has major twirl to it .. and don't we sometimes feel like we need some twirl in our life ? I know this girl does. 





                                             There is nothing like a skirt that can twirl ! 





                                    Jacket (here), Skirt (here), Booties (here), Bag (sim)


                           Is a Military jacket a trend that you will add to your wardrobe? 

As always I want to thank your for stopping by it means so much I hope you have an amazing week!