I just love classic trends that seem to come back or really just never went out of style they are just reinvented with a modern twist  . Gingham is a classic pattern and it is going strong this spring season .  I love the fact that you can dress it up with some super cute sandals or keep really casual with a just a pair of cute gym shoes.  What more can a girl ask for ?   Well for this dress to be under $25 well I got my wish this dress is $22 . 

I decided to wear these with my Lizette supercute sandals from Just Fab . Not only are these shoes darling but they are actually quite comfortable which is so necessary for these 40 something feet..LOL 








                                            Dress (here), Shoes (here), Bag (here)



So my Fashionista friends are you loving the gingham pattern as much as I am for this spring weather ?  What else are you exited to wear during Spring of 2017 ? 



       
               As always I want to thank you for taking time out to stop by it mean so much . 


                                               XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie