There are just some dresses that make a statement without needing to say anything and this mint green Royalty dress from +Eccentric kristoure does just that .  When I first saw this dress I thought this was something dramatic that I could definitely see a celebrity wearing this to a red carpet event.  I love the mint green color is just oozes such class and sophistication and makes me think back that that amazing mint green Valentino dress that JLO wore to the Oscars . I loved how the color looked on her and it just was an unforgettable dress just like this little number for an amazing price. 

I decided to add a little fun with the beaded little clutch that I picked up from Jcpenney for under $20 and my nude shoes and this girl was ready to hit the town or a red carpet event. 




                                                Exactly the way I feel about this dress! 















Are you loving the mint color as much as I am ? What colors are you loving this spring season? 

                                 Dress (here), Bag (here), Shoes (sim ), Sunnies (here)

I want to thank you so much for stopping by it means so much ! Until next time my fashionista friends and I hope you have an amazing rest of the week. 



                                                     XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie