The spring season brings beautiful flowers and the desire to wear amazing dresses.  I currently have a slight obsession for "off shoulder midi dress" and for " khaki midi dress" I love trends that allow me to feel that I am current but are flattering and the off the shoulder trend is universally flattering on all body types






I want list a few of the off the shoulder midi dresses that are on this fashionista's wishlist .   Shall we get started I think we should. 

\                                                                  Dress (here)
           
I love a red dress but this dress is not only off the shoulder but has bell sleeve trend which I am quite obsessed with and under $25 how can you not add it to the cart. 

                                                                   Dress (here)
                  
I just love the classic vibes of this amazing dress the perfect dress that had a  just a little sass just like me. 



                                                              Dress( here )

Stop the presses honey this dress is just amazing. I love the modern spin it has but still giving me classic vibes which I like . 

If you are wanting to get some of get some super cute dresses that won't break the bank the good news check out http://www.zaful.com/m-promotion-easter-sale.html  and http://www.rosegal.com/promotion-easter-sale-special-255.html?lkid=129025  both sites are having an amazing easter sale ! 




                        As always I want to thank you for stopping by it's always my pleasure !


                                                  XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie