Well it's the time of the month when I get the chance to collaborate with a group of International fellow Fashionista's and give our interpretation of a theme that is selected by one of us and this month it was the lovely Diane's turn to come up with the theme and she chose DIY.  Well this girl isn't the crafty type but I think that makes this, even more fun it forced me to get out of my comfort zone which is amazing. 

Now I didn't go to crazy I have to start easy and work my way up.  I decided to crop and add some cuts to these super cute patch flares that were actually not quite long enough. Have  you ever had jeans that were the perfect length and then you wash them and you are suddenly looking like Steve Erkel? Well that was the situation over here.  I cropped these jeans and added sleeveless multi-shade denim shirt and topped if off with blue pumps and fabulous tassel chocker. 







                                           
Diane from Fashion from the 4th Floor  killed it with this jacket I want to totally try this I mean she cut the color off tie-dyed this cut it gave it an unfinished hem and I absolutely love it and she really has me wanting to give this a try. I love how she paired it with the cut off short showing off her amazing legs. Love this look Diane! 


                     
Jennie from A Pocketful of Polka Dots- Jennie just amazes me she actually sewed this fabulous shirt that I would totally buy herself and if that wasn't enough she created a step hem on a pair of jeans that she owned and let me just say this look is amazing. You go Jennie !!




Ann from Kremb De La Kremb  in case you didn't know Ann is the Queen of our group when it comes to DIY I mean she amazes me all the time with the amazing things she comes up with and this month is no different. I am so in love with this fabulous jacket that she has created adding patches and major bling. I just love how she takes something so basic like this jean jacket and tricks it out! 



Veronica from Cid Style Files  I love the creativity of this DIY with the camo tee shirt creating a choker with this simple tee not to mention the super cute ties on the sleeves takes it to another level. Love it girl! 



Tracy from The Naughty Forty Diaries  our lovely guest blogger has created a super cute and tee with amazing patches and lovely bow sleeves. This is another DIY that this girl will be trying she said that adding the patches literally took minutes and that sounds perfect for this beginner.  Love it Tracy so glad to have you as our guest blogger 




It's been nothing amazing month with these fabulous ladies! I can't wait to see what July brings us!




       

                        As always want to thank you for stopping by it's always my pleasure! 

                                                  XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie