Living in the Midwest in fall requires me to find creative ways to layers without feeling too bulky. Wearing ponchos or vests are a perfect way to achieve that.   It has been mild fall for us in Indiana so wearing a vest with a sweater gives me just the right amount of layering for this weather. 





             Totally in love with this Simply Vera Vest (here), I love the colors and the way it hangs on my body so flattering doesn't feel all boxy. I think it works perfectly with just a simple turtleneck and jeans becoming the focal piece of the look. I love when you can create a simple look by just adding one fabulous statement piece and this vest sure does qualify. 


                        I know this vest will make many appearances during this cooler months. I think it                                           would look amazing with sweater dress or a denim skirt 




 The color blocking on the back keeps with the theme making this vest as fabulous from all angles.I     am thinking I may need to invest in the other color. 
          I just had to pull out my wine over the knee boots that I picked up last year from Just Fab to finish off the look. These will definitely be on constant rotation this fall and winter. 

                        Are you loving the layering with Ponchos and vest this fall season?Check out more below for other cute options for this trend.  


                                      Thank you so much for stopping by it means so much!

                                                         XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie