Only 47 days till Christmas .. What the what? This girl is usually up on these things but I have to admit that life's events have taken my mind elsewhere.  When life gives you lemons you better just squeeze the heck out of them till you got some sweet tasting lemonade. So I choose now to focus my thoughts on things that bring me joy and for this girl, it is holiday shopping.







I love the convience of online shopping but there is nothing like that holiday shopping at the mall and I just love my local Glenbrook Square during the holiday season. Getting together with your sisters and girlfriends getting the thrill of the deals. I mean get me a Starbucks holiday Latte and this girl can take on the world or at least holiday season at the mall. 


I think being at the mall just brings me back to my younger days you know when the mall was the place to be on a Saturday. Hanging with your girls photos in the photo booth and a trip the the food court and this was one happy girl.



Now fast forward many years I still love holiday shopping or really just shopping period. I love seeing what I am getting before purchasing and I enjoy trying to beat the crowd to get the things on my list and yes I always have a strategic plan when I head out on Black Friday it's really a must.  



During the holidays I simply adore a great pleated skirt that you can style on any occasion I am obsessing over this gold metallic skirt that can be styled so many ways even after the holidays I could totally see me rocking this with a denim shirt for a more casual look over even taking it into spring with a nice pastel top and cute pumps. 



I opted for a velvet hunter green chocker top which gave me an excuse to wear my green booties that I love so much.  To finish it off why not add a pop of animal print because you know that just makes everything better in my eyes. Details of this look at the bottem of this post :) 


  






 What about you will you be braving those crowds or are you more of an online shopper?  Will you be like me a little of both? 




As always I want to thank you for stopping by. Sending you all positive holiday vibes and Happy Shopping!


                                               XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie