During the holiday season for it's all about the bling. It's the perfect time to get out of your comfort zone not being afraid to be noticed. I always love to have those key pieces that say " Hello I have arrived " LOL.  When I saw this Eva Mendes skirt in the window at my local NY and Company I just know this would be my " WOW" piece for this holiday season. I loved the skirt so much that I didn't wait for a sale. If know me then you know this fashionista very rarely buys anything regular price.  But this skirt had me at Hello! 


 This skirt I am telling you is something else. The sequins are amazing I mean if you touch them ou can totally change the look of the skirt.  If you are looking for a conversation piece for the holiday this is definitely it. 
 Now my initially planned on wearing a white button up with this look. Well, this girl got makeup on her shirt after I spent 15 mins ironing it.. So I went with plan B this gold bow blouse from one of my favorite boutiques. Maybe my Fashionista ferry godmother was trying to tell me something. 
 I added my Eva corset belt because this pear shape girl got the Large to fit the hips and waist was a little big.  So this amazing belt saved the day!  This fabulous skirt also comes in plus size!
 I absolutely love getting glammed up for the holidays. I can remember Christmas Eve service at St.Paul's and every year I could hardly wait to see my Christmas dress.  We didn't have a lot of money but my Mom would sometimes make one or my Aunt, Uncle or Grandpa would make sure this girl had a pretty dress to wear.  Yep, they created this clothes monster. LOL 
                     
                         A show stopper that I could definitely see Beyonce or JLO rocking! 


             I will have this skirt on repeat during the holiday season. I can't wait to style it again!
 So fashionista's do you love rocking some extra bling during the holiday season?  If you like this look you can shop look below.


  Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my latest holiday look and there much more to come! Wishing you a very happy holiday season:)


                                                     XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie