I wanted to start off your week some amazing deals that are going on right now!  I am starting with one of my favorite stores New York and Company! I love this time of year when stores are clearing out their inventory and we are able to get amazing pieces that you also wear in spring or classic items that I am able to rock next fall and winter  







I was impressed with the amazing outwear selection and amazing trench coats that a lightweight enough to take into the spring. Here are a few of my favorites


Gorgeous tops that can be layered right now are easily taken into the warmer spring temps. 





No secret I am a dress girl but I would also consider myself quite fan of the jumpsuit.  Some amazing deals on dresses and jumpsuits as low as $10






New York and Company also has a pretty awesome shoe game many of these styles under $20 







Now I would say this a great way to start off the week. Let me know which are your favorites! 


  Stay tuned for even more amazing deal throughout the week! Also, some great new things coming to the blog! Thank you so much for stopping by it means so much.