As I sit in midst of this Indiana winter weather my mind can't help but think about warmer temps and what I will be wearing in spring.  I am starting to see a glimpse of the spring trends at some of my favorite stores and I love that pieces that I am able to incorporate into my wardrobe right now. 

 I have a great love for gingham everything and when I laid eyes on these gorgeous pants I was immediately smitten and then I saw the matching top with the cute balloon sleeves I knew I wanted to wear them together. 

  This look contains all the trend that I am loving right now gingham, wide leg pants, and balloon sleeves. What more can a fashionista ask for? 




Black and white the perfect color combo that equals class and sophistication for every season!





I decided to add a pop of color to this monochromatic look with hot pink vest and pumps that I had in my wardrobe. Because in January don't we all need some extra color in our lives. 




I can totally see me rocking these pants in the warmer months with a simple tee or halter with sandals. 



               If you love these pants as much as I do you can click on photos below for a direct link 



       I hope you all are having an amazing 2018 so far! I want to thank you for taking time out of your day and stopping by it means so much to me.  

                                                           XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie




t>