Hello, Darlings it is already over half way through January!  I love February it's a great month not only because of Valentine's Day but my two greatest loves were both born in this month.  I can remember getting all my daughters pink birthday decorations after Valentine's day for amazing savings. You know me always trying to get a deal!  Well this year my daughter turns 20 and my son will be 17 so you know they are all about the gift card or cash life these days. 

With Valentine's day coming in less than a month I wanted to focus on some of my favorites if you going on a date night.  They are options that won't break the bank but will still leave you feeling fabulous. This dress is one that I already have in my closet but feel like it will be a perfect option to wear out for this romantic holiday.  





   
This dress is reg $54 if you use the code 47BUYNOW you can save 50% off today or if you spend $100 you can get 60% off making it $21.60!  So act now!  Check it out (here)

     I have included some other cute options both in misses and plus for a night out for Valentine's Day date night!  








What about you Fashionista's do you plan on going out for Valentine's day or does a night in sound better? 






       Thank you for stopping by it always mean so much to me! Stay tuned for gift ideas that won't              break the bank! 



                                                                       XOXO Mary aka Curlybyrdie