Well, it's that time of the month that get to collaborate with my Fashionista friends the Fab 40's.  The Fab 40's are a group of International bloggers that come together once a month and give their interpretation of the theme that is selected every month. This month it was the lovely Anne from Kremb De La Kremb turn to select the theme for May and she decided on our favorite color! 

When I tried to narrow down my favorite color it was surprisingly difficult. If you would have asked me back in the day I would have said for sure pink but now in my 40's I realize that this Fashionista has many favorite colors it really kind of depends on my mood.  I finally decided on Yellow because to me it says happy and cheerful and after experiencing almost a week of rain in Indiana I thought I would bring my own sunshine. 



    This yellow vest has really been in constant rotation in my wardrobe. I just love pieces that I can use over and over again and can make my look fresh every time.  Adding my yellow block heels and bag to this fabulous orange Victoria Beckum romper makes this girl feel bright and oh so cheery! 


     If you are a girl that loves the idea of a romper but aren't quite sure about showing that much leg       a longer vest is an excellent option.  


        The great thing about this romper is that I got it on clearance for $10 at Target. Oh, how I love Tar-Jay let me count the ways,  and let me tell you it is the best $10 that I have spent in a long time such quality material and just love the vibrant color. 

        
                              Now it's time to see what colors the other Fab 40's are loving!


                                           Anne - Kremb De La Kremb


Anne chose this month's theme which I have to say that I am very pleased with and she opted for this lovely shade of blue in this gorgeous velvet dress. This gorgeous picture by the water really looks like it should be in a magazine. I love the way she kept the velvet theme by added this super cute tennis shoes. Love it lady 


                                               Sheela - Sheela Writes



Well, Sheela brings it again this month with this fabulous mono- chromatic look.  I am so sad to say that this is Sheela's last time with the Fab40's and can I just say she is going out with a bang. I am so going to miss her kick ass approach to each months theme and her on point shoe game.  She does athleisure style with perfection and makes it super sexy. Going to miss you beautiful! 

                                                      Samantha - Fake Fabulous




Samantha looking oh so pretty in shades of pink.  I am such a girly girl so these shade of pink are right up my alley.  Love the floral top and that bag is amazing. Loving your look this month beauty!


                                                   Jennie -A Pocketful of Polka Dots




Let me just say that Jennie looks amazing in this dress!  Jennie picked her favorite color green and it looks stunning on her with her gorgeous hair color. Love the green bag and shoes giving it that finishing touch of fabulous! You go, girl! 


Diane always looks so chic and put together in whatever she wears. She selected pink and I am loving the soft pink camouflage top with the cold shoulders and adds some sexiness with the gorgeous blush block heels. Another amazing look my friend you just always get it right. 


                                                    Veronica - Cid Style File



Veronica keeps it casually cute in her overalls. If you ever thought that you can't wear overalls in your 40's that she has definitely proved you wrong she looks adorable. Veronica chose maroon as her favorite color with this amazing bomber jacket! Supercute girl! 


                                        Catherine -Not Dressed As Lamb



Catherine is our guest blogger of the month and she selected blush and light pink.  She keeps it ultra feminine with floral cropped banks and accents of blush. I am loving the gorgeous blush shoes and even a hint of blush in the sunnies. Thank you, Catherine, for bringing even more fabulous to the Fab 40's 


               Do you have a favorite color? Are you like me it depends on your mood?

                            Vest (sim), Romper (here) plus (here), Shoes (sim), Bag (sim)
                Another great time wiht the Fab40's I can't wait to see what theme June brings us!


            As always I want to thank you for taking time out of your day to stop by it means so much!



                                                   XOXO - Mary aka Curlybyrdie